A FEW WORDS ABOUT US
The Propeller Club, Port of Seattle Chapter is a civic, social and charitable organization that promotes maritime commerce in the Puget Sound region. Our monthly luncheons provide an environment for interaction and sharing ideas among our members.
We are a vibrant and strong club with a membership of nearly 200 from diverse sectors of the industry.In the past year we have been able to donate more than $11,000 to the Sea Scouts and the S.S. Propeller, the Catholic Seamen’s Club, and other maritime causes.
Each year in May we sponsor the Seattle Maritime Festival as well as a Maritime Gala in the spring. Both events bring together a broad spectrum of the waterfront community.
The Annual Propeller Club Golf Tournament raises money for our charitable donations. The Propeller Club roster is published annually and provides an excellent resource for networking on the waterfront.
We warmly invite you to attend one of our monthly luncheons and consider joining the club.
- To promote maritime commerce in the Puget Sound region.
- To support existing maritime businesses and related services including the American Merchant Marine and the Port of Seattle.
- To encourage the development of new maritime ventures.
- To foster understanding and cooperation in the public and private sectors with regard to maritime issues.
- To support the objectives and programs of the Propeller Club of the United States.
BOARD OF GOVERNORS
OFFICERS 2016 - 2017
Susan Chesney, Workboat Magazine
Mick Shultz, Port of Seattle
Jasmine Gonzalez, Harley Marine Services
Frank Immel, Global Diving & Salvage, Inc.
To contact Board members, please call (206) 448-7660 or email the Club.
Seattle Maritime Academy
Saunderson Marketing Group
Immediate Past President
American Waterways Operators